American Quality Roof Repair will Perform Regular Residential or Commercial Roof Maintenance for You
Call us today to sign up for our maintenance programs so that you have peace of mind in knowing your home or company’s roof is in good condition. Our experts will be able to alert you at the first sign of a problem, so you aren’t facing an entire roof replacement down the road. We’ll ensure your roof is kept in good condition with our inspection, maintenance, and repair services in the Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood and Orlando, FL area.
Owners are now routinely implementing scheduled roof inspections and maintenance programs. Extending the service life of your roof saves you money and eliminates dealing with leakage and other rooting problems. A roof maintenance program is a preventive or corrective procedure taken to restore a roofing system to a watertight condition. American Quality Roof Repair offer maintenance contracts for commercial and industrial sites in Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood, Orlando, FL and surrounding areas.
As part of a roof maintenance agreement, a professional roofing consultant can perform periodic inspections and recommend that minor problems be corrected before they become troublesome. A report of the general roof condition is submitted to the building owner after each inspection, with recommendations for immediate and future action needed. A maintenance agreement in the form of a contract between the building owner and a roofing contractor for a specified period of time should be implemented.
THE BUILDING OWNER’S RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Maintain accurate and historical roof records.
2. Control roof access.
3. Report leaks or other roof damage immediately!
4. Ensure routine roof maintenance.
5. Use professional roofing contractors for all major maintenance.
6. Re-coating, emergency roof repairs and permanent repairs.
7. Collaboration with a professional roofing consultant with the addition of new penetrations or equipment.
At ten to thirty percent of the cost of a new roof, choosing a roof maintenance program performed by professionals can offer you a sound roof at a fair price.
NINE STEPS TO A HAPPY ROOF
Roof repairs to flat built-up and shingle or tile slope maintenance programs, from a single family residence to entire office complexes, include:
1. Refill Pitch Pockets.
2. Repair Leaks on Warranty Roof.
3. Strip in Pitch Pockets.
4. Recaulk & Seal Flashings.
5. Clean & Check Drains.
6. Secure Copings and Counter Flashings.
7. Coat entire Roof with White Acrylic or Aluminum as appropriate.
8. Clean Loose Debris including Branches, Leaves and Dirt.
9. Add Granules.